You may have noticed in last week's WIP, I was working on another chevron quilt. Well, the quilt is done and headed off to Project Linus as my second donation to 100 Quilts for Kids.
I made my first one almost a year ago and since then it's had some buzz, been pinned a lot and has sparked many questions and emails for me.
I have a bad habit of making things and not quite remembering how I did it. (I do that with cooking too!) So in the making of this baby, I took some photos and actually wrote down some measurements. I'm in the process of writing the tutorial which will post next week in 3 parts. This finished quilt is 39" x 45 1/2". So stay tuned!
There's still time to give and be eligable for prizes. Just head on over to 100 Quilts for kids!
. . . Cindy