Friday, April 4, 2014

Layer Cake Sampler QAL update and a winner!

First, I've picked a winner {well, really Random Number Generator picked a winner}! Suze ~ congrats! I've sent you an email.

Don't forget you can find Star Crossed over on Craftsy here!

Thought today might be a good day to catch you up on my Layer Cake Sampler QAL that I'm doing with Amanda over at Material Girl Quilts.

Here are blocks 9-12...

And what we've done so far...

I'd say it's a pretty happy looking quilt! Wouldn't you?

And you might have caught a glimpse of this in my sewing room pics. I've been wanting to make this cutie from Patchwork Please for a while. And those pins were the perfect excuse. They just needed a fitting home!


  1. Love the blocks! So many options with HSTs. Love the pincushion.

  2. What beautiful blocks---it going to be a GREAT quilt!
    Such a cute pincushion, too!
    Well Done!!!!

  3. Such a pretty post... I love all of your projects! HSTs are so much fun.

  4. I really love your blocks (and now wish maybe I'd chosen that layer cake for my latest version!), but that pincushion is simply adorable!!

  5. Isn't the Layer Cake Sampler quilt a lot of fun? I'm doing it too, and having a great time with it.

  6. This is such a great sampler! Patiently waiting to see this one finished :)


Thanks so much for taking time to comment!