Monday, October 8, 2012

Bags and such...

I've been in a "small project" mode lately. I have to say, this is probably the best small bag pattern I've tried. It's the Perfect Zip Bag and comes with 3 versions each in 2 sizes. I just love how easily the zipper is inserted!


The bag actually started with this little bauble. I found it at my local shop and then had to match the fabrics to the bauble!


This little card wallet has been on my to-do list forever. It's the Little Wallet from Valori Wells.


Honestly, it was so quick and easy I don't know why it took me so long!


This is Anna Maria Horner's Multi-Tasker Tote. It is such a cool bag! I haven't made a lot of bags, so I was a little leery. But it was a breeze and really fun to make! The fabric is Field Study.


And finally, if you have a young child in the house, you may know who this bag belongs to. Our Elyse is probably Doc McStuffin's biggest fan. Thought a matching bag might be a fun dress-up toy!


. . . Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Littles are so fun! Love all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bags, especially the first one and the fourth one! I must look for the patterns. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute! I love love love the fabrics on the first one. And I have a four year old who is super jealous of the doc mcstuffins bag. I think that may be on my to-do list now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your MultiTasker! Isn't it the coolest pattern? Its absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, love the Michael miller fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!